Monday 29 August 2011

WITH GOD ALONE!!

I guess i need some time off Facebook in order to focus more on God. Planning on replacing time on Facebook with reading my bible and reflecting on God's goodness. I am in what i could refer to as a paradigm shift. Can not believe addictions are this bad. Anything that takes way the place of God is worth destroying.
I have learned to make good decisions for my life and i am not regretting. Its one of those things that i have always wanted to do but could not cos i felt so incapable to defeat these silly decisions that get a tough hold of us. I know how important Face book is but then i also know how more important My relationship with God is. Jeopardizing this relationship is not a good idea and thank God i have realized it soon enough. I believe i am going to miss my friends for the entire time that i will be off  and some of them will never understand but, that is alright with me.
I have two weeks minimum time to do this if not the entire month. I know this is a tough decision but it is in my weakness that God's strength is revealed more. At this point i must admit that all i need is more of God and less of me. I will search and I will find Him.
I know this is His desire for me at this time and am very happy to walk in His Will for my Life,

No comments:

Post a Comment